WHEN: November 11, 2016 – January 31, 2017
We are open: Monday – Friday: 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.; Saturday: 11:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
WHERE: RCC Our Texas (2337 Bissonnet Houston, TX 77005)
Exchanging gifts has been an essential part of this wonderful time of the year.
We offer unique ethnic souvenirs and gifts that are hard to find anywhere else.
Each and every one of them is hand-made in accordance with centuries-old Russian traditions:
All the gifts available come either directly from Russia or from within the Russian community of Houston.
- Handmade wooden Santas in Russian style – “Father Frost”;
- Lovely lacquer jewelry boxes, hand-painted with the Russian fairy-tale motifs;
- Beautiful icons;
- Famous blue-and–white china – Gzhel;
- Vintage porcelain figurines;
- Russian nesting dolls – Matreshkas,
- Golden wooden tableware called “Khokhloma.”
And much, much more.
For more information please call 713.395.3301 or e-mail OurTexasInc@gmail.com